Welcome to the registration page for the RDV Relève Inc.TM VIP Support Competition, an initiative of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ and the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal.
The competition is open to businesses that are seeking both technical support (fiscal arrangements, financing, etc.) and strategic guidance through an integrated approach that takes all human and managerial issues into account.
A jury made up of industry experts will select three companies based on the exceptional quality of their transfer projects. They will win the following professional services:
- Two hours of consulting from the Fonds de solidarité FTQ
- $5,000 in support services from Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton
- Admission, for two people, to the Best Business Practices workshops (succession planning, managerial transfer) offered by the Centre de transfert d’entreprise du Québec (CTEQ)
- And much more!
- The company must be a for-profit venture with its head office in the province of Quebec.
- The duly completed registration form must be received before the deadline.
- The company must be in the process of making a progressive or complete transfer within the next two to seven years.
- The transfer process must still be in progress.
- The jury reserves the right to reject any application that does not meet the eligibility criteria.
To take part, complete the registration form here by 5 pm on May 26, 2016 at the very latest.
Terms of participation:
Limitation of liability: The participants and the companies they represent hereby release the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal and the Fonds de solidarité FTQ from any and all responsibility, and waive any right to recourse, claim, or legal action of any kind whatsoever.
* A panel of experts from the Fonds de solidarité FTQ, Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton, the Centre de transfert d’entreprise du Québec, and the City of Montreal will select three business assignors whose submissions have been deemed to be exceptional.